Special thanks to our teachers...
I want to thank a lot our two teachers, Gérard Leblanc and Toni Bastianelli, who help us a lot in our project for the Imagine Cup competition... They played a major role in the BlueConnect team with their own experiences, skills and competences! It's really rare teachers like them who give a lot of their free times for their students!
A lot of people have appreciated the BlueConnect blog written daily and even hour after hour by Toni!
I'm very proud to have worked with professionals like them and if BlueConnect can continue, it's also due to them!
I want also mention others persons for their help and their support:
Miss Josiane Carré, English teacher at HERS (INPRES)
Miss Carine Géradon, English teacher at HERS (INPRES)
A lot of people have appreciated the BlueConnect blog written daily and even hour after hour by Toni!
I'm very proud to have worked with professionals like them and if BlueConnect can continue, it's also due to them!
I want also mention others persons for their help and their support:
Miss Josiane Carré, English teacher at HERS (INPRES)
Miss Carine Géradon, English teacher at HERS (INPRES)
Mr. Philippe Camus, Electronic teacher at HERS (ISIL)
Mr. Pierre Vignisse, Electronic teacher at HERS (ISIL and INPRES)
Miss Sylviane Bodlet, director at HERS (INPRES)
Mr. Edouard David, general director at HERS (ISIL and INPRES)
Jay
Miss Sylviane Bodlet, director at HERS (INPRES)
Mr. Edouard David, general director at HERS (ISIL and INPRES)
Jay


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home