A little presentation
Hello everebody,
I'm a last year student at Haute Ecole Rennequin Sualem (INPRES) in Liege, Belgium. In fact, I'll be graduated tomorrow as an Analyst/Programmer... So, tomorrow is a great day!
I've recently finished my training period where I've worked on a great project that participates at the Imagine Cup competition organized by Microsoft (Software Design category).
This project has won the belgian final and will represent Belgium in Japan (27 jul - 2 aug) for the worldwide final!
I continue this project till the worldwide final...
As you can see, I like Microsoft technologies specially .NET. It seems to be the best way of programming web or win applications. My favourite programming language is the C#, the main language from Microsoft. In fact, I like to program mobile applications and also build Asp.NET websites.
It's late, I'm going to sleep cause I'll be like a zombie for my diploma...
See you soon tomorrow,
Jay


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home